Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekly Goals

I have been trying to create weekly goals to improve my workouts each week. Last week I set a goal to exercise at least 45 minutes each day. I actually exceeded that goal because most days I worked out for an hour. I am hooked on watching the biggest loser as I exercise. It is such a motivator. Today while on the treadmill I gradually cranked it up to an incline of 15, which is the highest it will go. I was only at that level for a couple of minutes, but it is good to give my legs some different workouts. This week I am making sure I have some strength training in my workouts. This is a hard thing for me because I never know what I should do. I've been in plenty of aerobics classes to know what to do with the exercise balls and weights, but it is hard to motivate myself on how many reps and what to focus on. Of course I have tons of videos that I should pop in that will focus on strength. I guess I have just become so addicted to Biggest Loser that I hate shutting it off when I exercise!! I guess there could be worse problems :). Well... I turn 32 tomorrow and I'm still kick'n! I'm not at my goal weight, but I feel soooooo good after working out for an hour and I actually look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment