Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Breakfast Recipe

Hey! I wanted to share the new site I found to help track my calories and weight! You put in your weight and height and it calculates how many calories you need, you can enter your activity and it adds in the extra calories for that! There is a place where you can put in a recipe and it calculates out the number of calories per serving, it has message boards and lots of support! Totally awesome! www.myfitnesspal.com the best part is its FREE!!

This is day two for me of counting my calories and its going pretty good! I had a headache today and was pretty hungry. I stopped drinking the dew and am trying to drink more crystal light lemonade and have a Dt. Coke once sometimes twice a day.

I have found that buying the Hillshire Farm 95% fat free diced ham is very awesome for using in salads and sprinkling on my egg beaters in the morning for my daily egg sandwich!

Here is a recipe where you could use that ham!


Crockpot Breakfast (6 Points)

(You can make this the night before and have it all ready to go first thing in the morning!)

32 oz frozen hash browns

1 lb cooked ham cubed ( lean )

1 onion diced

1 green pepper diced

1 1/2 c shredded cheese ( Regular Cheese )

12 eggs

1 c skim milk

1 t salt

1 t black pepper

Divide potatoes, ham, veggies and cheese so you can create several layers of each in the crock pot. Start with the hash browns, then ham, onions peppers and last cheese. Repeat until you have several layers. Beat eggs, milk salt & pepper pour over layers in the crockpot cover and turn on low. Cook for 10-12 hours overnight.

12 Servings at 6 Points each



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

No comments:

Post a Comment