Thursday, January 6, 2011

First Week of Bodybugg

Well, this is my third day with the bodybugg. It has been really interesting to use. I kind of feel like I can't eat a lot, but in reading the material on the website it says that you need to re-train your brain on how much you really need to eat. So far I have been able to create a calorie "deficit" which is good because it means I am burning more calories than I take in. I am amazed at how many calories I can burn in a day with such a sedentary work life I have. I am pretty proud of myself because I have been taking a couple breaks each day to go up and down 3 1/2 flights of stairs about 3 to 4 times during each break just to get more activity in my day. I didn't do it today because of meetings and a heavy workload, but I'll get back into the groove tomorrow. I am trying some new recipes tomorrow, so I'll let you know if they taste good and post them if they do. Later, Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment