Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year Brings New Goals

It is 2011 and time to start some goals. My weight is up to 196 and it needs to go down! I have goals set in place to lose 4-6 pounds a month and hopefully be 40lbs lighter by Sept 2011. I'm going to reward myself with massages, pedicures, and manicures each time I reach my goals. Too many times we reward ourselves with food when we reach goals, which defeats the purpose. I bought a body bugg and will get it tomorrow. I'm excited to use it because I'm at my witts end with this whole weight thing. I got a treadmill for x-mas, so now I have a total gym at home. I have used my treadmill twice today, so I'm off to a good start. I'm going to train for a 5k next October, so my goal is to run 5 minutes and walk 5 minutes and then increase the increments each week. I'm excited for a new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment