Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Turkey Slow Cooker Meal - Review

I made the below recipe for my family Sunday and my boys wouldn't eat it b/c of the "sauerkraut" but my husband and I thought it was good. It was light and had good flavor.

Nutritional Info as follows: This is determined on serving 6 people

Meat - Butterball - Everyday Turkey Smoked Sausage, 1 container (14 oz.s ea.)700





Dole - Classic Coleslaw (Raw Cabbage), 1 container (13.5 oz (1.5 cup) ea.)90




Fresh - Small Red Potato, 8 potatoes296




Produce - Bell Pepper - Red, 1 medium30




Onions - Raw, 1 cup, chopped67




Campbell's - Chicken Broth - Ready to Use, 1 container (4 cup (150 ml) ea.)60




Dynamic Health - Organic Apple Cidar Vinegar With Mother, 1 Tablespoon (15ml)0




French's - Spicy Brown Mustard, 4 tsp20




Add Ingredient

Total:1263




Per Serving:211




No comments:

Post a Comment