Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cravings

Man, it has just been one of those days. I woke up, got dressed, and immediately wanted to eat something unhealthy! I drove into Mc Donald's and got a non-fat cappucino with no syrup... LOL... guess that wasn't too bad. But then I decided I wanted something else... so I stopped at subway and got a breakfast item on flat bread.... bad choice! As I was eating it I looked up the calories on-line and ended up taking the egg out of the flat bread and throwing away half of the flatbread! There is no way I'm eating over 500 calories for breakfast alone! I really like the non-fat cappacinos at McDonald's, but man are they expensive! What I do is put a splenda packet in it instead of getting the syrup. It is really pretty good. One last thing.... subway has a new Turkey BLT and it is healthy and really good!!! If you get it on a salad it is less than 150 calories (without cheese). Ok... good night all!
-Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment