Sunday, January 8, 2017

Low Carb Lifestyle

After 2 years of not posting I thought maybe it was time again :) I am currently following a low-carb diet right now. I aim for about 25 net carbs a day. Today I am trying out a few new recipes to make this weeks eating a little more exciting. First I am making Peanut Butter Protein Cookies! I am omitting the agave/stevia it calls for. They just came out of the oven and I took a bite and wished I would have used that sweetener lol. They aren't terrible, just not what I expected. 

PB Protein Cookies

3 whole eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 c peanut butter
3/4 c protein powder (I used 1 single packet of Qwest peanut butter protein and made up the difference with PB fit, peanut butter powder)
1/4 C. agave or stevia (optional)
Coconut spray


Stir together, spray pan, roll into balls and then sprinkle with protein powder and press down with fork. Cook 5-6 min at 325 degrees.






No comments:

Post a Comment